Registration Steps & Reminders
- Start Dragonfly Account
- Accept BSD7 Activity Agreement in Dragonfly
- Complete Concussion Statement & Form in Dragonfly
- Complete MHSA Physical Form in Dragonfly
- Select Current Sport: Football @ Gallatin High School in Dragonfly
- Pay BSD7 Activities fee through Revtrak
- Click on this link to go to website and complete as prompted – Dragonfly Athletics
- Return DragonFly account holders login to follow steps as well
- Medical & Demographic Info Complete and/or Update – DO NOT UPLOAD ANY FORMS IN THIS ARE
- BSD7 Activity Agreement – Electronically sign in DragonFl
- Student-Athlete & Parent/Legal Guardian Concussion Statement – Electronically sign in DragonFly
- Electronically complete the PRE-Participation MHSA Sports Form
- MHSA Provider’s Physical Examination Form Upload Page 2 (please make sure doctor and student have signed this form) Must upload a physical that is dated after May 1, 2022 to be accepted.
- Select ONLY the current sport either “Registration” or “Tryout” for registration in your DragonFly account. Do Not select a future sport. You will go back into DragonFly to register for future activities when registration is available for that activity. If you select any sports not relevant to the season or are not offered it will be deleted.
Additional Notes & Information
- Registration Opens starting August 1s
- Items to have ready and/or completed prior to registration:
- Review the Parent Student Activity Handbook: BSD7 Student Activity Handbook 2022-2023
- Completed and signed copy of the MHSA 2022-2023 Sports Physical Form: Dated after May 1st, 2022 by a medical provider
- Student signature, parent signature and medical release MUST be completed
- Every player will need 10 DAYS OF PRACTICE before they’re allowed to play.
- LATE TRYOUTS ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS APPROVAL FROM THE DISTRICT ACTIVITY DIRECTOR
Registration Contact Information
Contact Our Athletic Secretary: Brenna Snively with any immediate questions.